The Diabetes World Summit Monday 23rd March- 30
Sign Up Today
I apologise for delay in sharing this information. Please do register for this brilliant summit online, it’s completely free.
I find it very sad, when people suffer from more than one illness at the same time. If you have an ED and Diabetes, then please take extra care and follow the instructions from your treatment team to best manage your condition . The combination of ED and Diabetes is lethal and can kill and has serious ramifications on one’s mental and physical health.
According to diabetets.org: Research suggests that eating disorders are probably more common among women with diabetes than women who do not have diabetes.
Bulimia is the most common eating disorder in women with type 1 diabetes. Among women with type 2 diabetes, binge eating is more common.
Because both diabetes and eating disorders involve attention to body states, weight management, and control of food, some people develop a pattern in which they use the disease to justify or camouflage the disorder. Because the complications of diabetes and eating disorders can be serious or even fatal, responsible, healthy behavior is essential.
My father has diabetes and I see how he sometimes simply goes out of energy. He sleeps 8 hours at night and still need naps in the day. My father doesn’t take insulin, tries to be very active and tries to manage or mismanage his condition with diet, exercise and positive outlook. There’s nothing simple about living with diabetes, diabetes means learning a whole new way of living for the rest of your life. Taking care of yourself when you have diabetes is hard enough, but Imagine someone suffering from an Eating Disorder, their body is already depleted, undernourished and then they have to go through all these symptoms and problems associated with diabetes? You need skills to self-manage diabetes. These skills can help you problem-solve: how often and when to check your blood glucose, how to inject insulin, how to conserve costs and plan for emergencies, and how to eat your favorite food and still keep your diabetes in good control. Education gives you the confidence to make decisions to stay healthy.
You can Manage your Diabetes and Defeat your Eating Disorder.
The mission of The Diabetes World Summit is to supply information and to empower you to manage your illness. This incredible, online event has the potential to improve the health of tens of thousands with diabetes or pre-diabetes!
Dr. Brian Mowll, The Diabetes Coach™, created The Diabetes World Summit to share the expertise of the world’s leaders in natural diabetes care to help you regain blood sugar control, live the highest quality life and even reverse type 2 and pre-diabetes.
The 40 powerful, expert sessions at The Diabetes World Summit will benefit anyone with type 1 or type 2 Diabetes, pre-diabetes, metabolic syndrome, as well as those who want to avoid blood sugar problems and achieve optimal health.
The Diabetes World Summit will teach you about:
- Causes of type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- Preventing and stopping the progression of diabetes
- 10 most important things to help reverse type 2 diabetes
- Optimal diet to prevent, control and reverse type 2 diabetes
- Most effective forms of exercise for optimal blood sugar control
- Special information for Type 1 Diabetes management and care
Here are a few of the experts who will be joining me at The Diabetes World Summit:
- Richard Bernstein, MD, world-famous diabetologist and author
- David Perlmutter, MD; author of Grain Brain
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, author of The End of Diabetes
- Mark Sisson, author of The Primal Blueprint
- Sara Gottfried, MD, author of The Hormone Cure
- Franziska Sprizler, RD, CDE, The Low Carb Dietitian
- Craig Ballantyne, creator of Turbulence Training for Fat Loss
- Michael Murray, ND, author of How to Prevent and Treat Diabetes with Natural Medicine
With 32 additional presenters sharing their expertise about metabolic health, this invaluable (and FREE) resource is intended for anyone who wants to prevent or beat diabetes!
Better yet, if you register today, you’ll have access to the following FREE GIFTS as soon as you register!
- Free Gift #1: Best Of The 2014 Summit Recipe Book (PDF Download) from The 2014 Diabetes World Summit, a collection of amazing, low carb, diabetes-friendly recipes from our 2014 Diabetes World Summit speakers.
- Free Gift #2: Do Calories Matter? (Audio-only presentation) with Cassie Bjork, RD
- Free Gift #3: Reversing Type 2 Diabetes with an Optimal Diet and Lifestyle (Audio-only presentation) with Dr. Josh Axe
The Diabetes World Summit (ONLINE and FREE) from March 23-30, 2015!
Free Gift #1: “Best Of The Summit” Recipe Book (PDF Download) by The Diabetes World Summit 2014
A collection of amazing, low carb, diabetes-friendly recipes from our 2014 Diabetes World Summit speakers.
Please Do Bear in Mind:
These presentations will only be available for a limited time!
DAY 1: Monday, March 23
Cassie Bjork, RD
The Optimal Diet for Blood Sugar Control
Sheri Colberg, PhD
The Power of Physical Activity in Diabetes Management
Dr. Josh Axe
Reversing Insulin Resistance
The Primal Solution for Type 2 Diabetes
Sarah Ballantyne, PhD
The Autoimmune-Diabetes Connection